Friday, February 24, 2017

Download my FREE 100 Page Travel Photography Ebook!

 
The New eBook is here!

I'm happy to announce my latest travel photography ebook!

For those of you who downloaded my previous ebook, this collected of images are 100% brand new taken during my travels the last several years. Destinations include such seldom visited places as Sierra Leone, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Ethiopia, Tuvalu, Benin, Togo, and St Vincent, as well as remote areas of Canada and Alaska. 

March marks the 10 year anniversary of my decision to drop everything and travel around the world. Since then I've been able to see more and do more than most human beings alive. Part of what has made the last decade so special is that I've been able to share images I've taken with so many people around the world.

To download the book, just click here. The book is in a pdf format and can be viewed on desktop computers, tablets, and smartphones. 

If you have signed up for my email list in the last week, you may have already gotten a link to download the ebook in a previous email. 

 
This Week in Travel

Did you know I have been co-hosting one of the most popular travel podcasts on the internet for the last 8 years?  Chris Christen, Jen Leo, and I have been recording since 2009. Each episode covers the latest in news in travel and we talk to some of the most interesting people in the travel industry. 

 
2841 Bryant Ave S
Minneapolis MN 55408
USA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

0 comments: