Tuesday, December 3, 2013

My Disney Blog

My Disney Blog


INCREDIBLE Disney Christmas Gift Idea

Posted: 02 Dec 2013 08:15 PM PST

1461975_641470209230154_260881801_n

I know what you're gonna say - did someone REALLY draw that? The answer is YES. My amazing friend, Charles Ott created this unbelievable illustration of Cinderella Castle. The amazing thing is that you can purchase this relatively inexpensively on his website. You can just scroll down on this page: 

http://steelcityartist.com/pen-ink-illustrations/national-landmarks-2-2/

You'll see prices range from $40 to $125 for the Giclee print. 

You can also get a limited edition colorized pastel print version for $125, and the number has been limited to 250. 
http://steelcityartist.com/pen-ink-illustrations/hand-colored-pastel-prints/


While you're there, please check out Charles' other illustrations. He is a very popular artist from Pittsburgh, PA. 

As always, I have to state that I did not receive this image in exchange for this testimonial. I believe it's important to remain completely neutral in any testimonial I do. 

-- DisneyDean 

0 comments: