Thursday, September 5, 2013

Nomadic Matt's Travel Site: Over a Dozen Facts That Will Make You Want to Travel More

Nomadic Matt's Travel Site: Over a Dozen Facts That Will Make You Want to Travel More


Over a Dozen Facts That Will Make You Want to Travel More

Posted: 05 Sep 2013 03:33 PM PDT

Earlier today, a community member sent me a link to this video. It’s put together by Buzzfeed, and while I wouldn’t normal link to them, I thought this travel video was filled with good information that only reinforces the fact that travel makes you awesome.

Between the facts and images, I was hooked and wanted to re-share this video with you here. There’s not much more to say so here it is. Enjoy!

My own experience has shown me that everything in this video is true. Travel has made me a much better person – it’s made me more confident, social, happy, knowledgable, and content.

What do you think of this video? Does travel make you a better person? How has it made you a better person?

The post Over a Dozen Facts That Will Make You Want to Travel More appeared first on Nomadic Matt's Travel Site.

0 comments: