Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Nomadic Matt's Travel Site: How to Stay Fit and Healthy on the Road

Nomadic Matt's Travel Site: How to Stay Fit and Healthy on the Road


How to Stay Fit and Healthy on the Road

Posted: 07 Aug 2013 09:08 AM PDT

I’m not a healthy guy. Ok, I am a very healthy guy when I am home in my apartment with my juicer, kitchen, and nearby Whole Foods. On the road, it’s another story. Even with the high expectations and goals I set for myself a few years ago, I’ve failed at maintaining a healthier lifestyle on the road. While I make more health conscious decisions, I still go out too much, never sleep, and stuff my face with pizza because it is convenient.

Last month, I met up with my friend Steve Kamb, the legend behind Nerd Fitness, a site dedicated to helping nerds stay fit. Steve travels a lot too (we were recently in Vegas) and he knows how to balance the stresses of the road with staying in shape.

I sat down with him and interviewed him for this week’s video. It’s a long video (in the future, I will try to keep interviews to 10 minutes but we were having fun so this is twenty!) but if you really want to learn how to stay in shape, watch this video:

(Want more travel videos? I now update my YouTube channel each week with a new video. Subscribe here and get free videos!)

For more information from Steve, check out these links:
Website: Nerd Fitness
Key Article: How to Stay in Shape While Traveling
Twitter: Steve Kamb

The post How to Stay Fit and Healthy on the Road appeared first on Nomadic Matt's Travel Site.

0 comments: