Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Nomadic Matt's Travel Site: How to Get the Perfect Travel Credit Card

Nomadic Matt's Travel Site: How to Get the Perfect Travel Credit Card


How to Get the Perfect Travel Credit Card

Posted: 19 Jun 2013 01:12 PM PDT

This week’s travel video is on travel related credit cards. It’s a subject I’ve brought up a lot on this blog but since I haven’t in awhile, I thought reposting this video from Youtube would be helpful for many of you.

Here is a basic primer on the subject:


(Want more travel videos? I now update my YouTube channel each week with a new video. Subscribe here and get free videos!)

I’ve also written in depth about the subject here too: Picking a travel credit card

If you have any questions about this topic, ask in the comment section!

The post How to Get the Perfect Travel Credit Card appeared first on Nomadic Matt's Travel Site.

0 comments: