Thursday, May 30, 2013

Nomadic Matt's Travel Site: May’s Reader Video Q&A

Nomadic Matt's Travel Site: May’s Reader Video Q&A


May’s Reader Video Q&A

Posted: 30 May 2013 08:38 AM PDT

It’s the end of the month so that means it is time to answer your questions. This month I got a ton of questions and, since I’m trying not to make the videos three hours long, I only answered a few but plan on getting to the rest in June.

I’m really getting into video and am going to start doing weekly travel videos – not only answering your questions but giving travel tips and highlighting destinations around the world.

Here’s me answering some awesome reader questions this month!

(Want more travel videos? I now update my Youtube channel each week with a new video. Subscribe here and get free videos!)

Next month, I’ll be answering an extra large amount of questions so if you have one, leave a question in the comments section. Moving forward I have a great idea on how to handle all the questions I get but that’s going stay a secret for now. Why spoil the surprise?

The post May’s Reader Video Q&A appeared first on Nomadic Matt's Travel Site.

0 comments: