Wednesday, May 22, 2013

My Disney Blog

My Disney Blog


Lemonade Mouth and my kids

Posted: 22 May 2013 05:10 AM PDT

What a weekend for my kids! Their mom's friend won an all expense paid trip to Chicago. They were able to visit the Radio Disney studios, meet A.N.T.Farm's China Anne McClain and her two sisters, AND be ON the float with Lemonade Mouth in the Magnificent Mile Lighting Ceremony parade down Michigan Avenue! Included are some of the pictures of my daughter and son. They had a fantastic time and said that Lemonade Mouth and China Anne McClain were so nice to them. They also wish to thank the staff of the Best Western River North for all they did to make their weekend special!

Lemonade Mouth and my kids

Lemonade Mouth and my kids

Lemonade Mouth and my kids

Lemonade Mouth and my kids

Lemonade Mouth and my kids

0 comments: