Sunday, May 5, 2013

My Disney Blog

My Disney Blog


Win a Personalized Disneyland Video With Video From Chosen Attractions and Your Favorite Characters

Posted: 05 May 2013 02:06 PM PDT

Enter contest here. 

Why am I the only one who gets to have the fun?

In two weeks we are off to Disneyland. I got to thinking why am I the only one who gets to have the fun? Whenever I am reading Disney blogs and see that one of the writers says that they are off to Disneyland or Walt Disney World, I don't really care and just keep on reading.

sleeping-beauty-castle-disneyland

Keep reading it gets good!

You Get Some Disneyland Magic

disneyland-video-miniature

Well, I want all of our readers to care, because we are giving away a special prize video that will have one of our contest entrants at the fore front of our vacation. We'll have three different characters say hello to you and we'll also take you along on two of your favorite attractions as we ride along with our camera.

This contest will last until Thursday the 16th of May. To sign up click here or on any image above.

0 comments: