Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Nomadic Matt's Travel Site: April’s Video Reader Q&A

Nomadic Matt's Travel Site: April’s Video Reader Q&A


April’s Video Reader Q&A

Posted: 30 Apr 2013 08:00 AM PDT

It’s that time of the month again where I embarrass myself on camera and answer your monthly reader questions. Last month, I only talked about international phones and SIM cards, this month I get back to basics and answer a bunch of questions ranging from visa issues to working overseas to my favorite hostels. I think I’m getting better in front of a camera. Like they say, practice makes perfect right? Or in my case, practice makes me suck a little less!

Show Notes and Links
How to Teach English Overseas
The Flying Pig Hostel
Singapore travel tips

If you have a question you want answered, leave a comment below and I’ll try answer it next month!

April’s Video Reader Q&A is a post from: Nomadic Matt's Travel Site

The post April’s Video Reader Q&A appeared first on Nomadic Matt's Travel Site.

0 comments: