Wednesday, April 10, 2013

My Disney Blog

My Disney Blog


More Than 5 Places to Find Fresh Iced Tea in Walt Disney World

Posted: 09 Apr 2013 08:46 PM PDT

(BY DISNEYTIPPICS FROM DISNEYDOSE.COM)

Finding tea in Disney World with the other 47,000 or so guests is pretty easy to do.  Finding FRESH BREWED ICED TEA is not as easy, at least in a quick service.  Although the tea at Disney World is drinkable, it still comes through a hose in the back of the "tea tank."  There are some locations throughout Disney World that have fresh brewed iced tea.  After a long time researching and searching for tea at Disney World, I have finally compiled a list.

WHERE CAN YOU FIND THE ICED TEA?

Finding Tea in Disney Resorts

Tea Coronado

KEEP READING TO FIND OUT WHERE IT IS!

Disneyland Attractions Walt Disney World Wishes They Had

Posted: 09 Apr 2013 08:43 PM PDT

(Here is another fantastic article from DisneyDose.com by the DisneylandTraveler)
Att_DL_WDW_24001

Do you want a Mickey's Fun Wheel? Sure it's just ferris wheel but lit up at night, it is spectacular. (Sorry for the Maliboomer silhouette)

SEE THE DISNEY AULANI IN HAWAII AT NIGHTTIME

 Well the old Disneyland Traveler is getting ready to make his next trip to Disneyland in about 2 weeks. Will be there for about 5 days. It's been awhile so I can't say how much I'm looking forward to returning to my favorite place and seeing some old friends which I find with various rides and attractions. So here I am planning an itinerary in my head but in doing so I think about certain attractions that make Disneyland special. These are the rides and attractions the Walt Disney World wishes they had. Now before you WDW fans start jumping up and down and shaking your fist at me, maybe in a few weeks I'll write another post about the WDW attractions I wish Disneyland could have. It goes both ways.

Continue Reading...And See What WDW Wishes they Had!

0 comments: