Sunday, January 13, 2013

Nomadic Matt's Travel Site: This Month’s Reader Q&A Video

Nomadic Matt's Travel Site: This Month’s Reader Q&A Video


This Month’s Reader Q&A Video

Posted: 13 Jan 2013 09:38 AM PST

One of my new year’s resolutions was to do more video on this website. I not only want to make more travel how-to and destination videos but also resurrect my monthly video Q&A. Last year, I did about 5 before I slacked off, got caught up with my book, and couldn’t keep up with them but, now that I am only semi-nomadic, it will be easier for me keep up with these videos.

So, starting the new year off right, below you’ll find January’s reader Q&A. The video is about 4 minutes long and I’m going to try to keep them to about that length so they don’t get too boring. I have to get used to being in front of a camera again. I’m camera shy so these videos take a lot of practice before I actually start filming! (Don’t judge me too harshly!)

This month’s questions include information on teaching English, my lost bag, the moon, medical and equipment insurance, concerts, and much, much more. Take a look:

If you want your question answered, leave one in the comment section below. I’ll answer it in February’s video!

This Month’s Reader Q&A Video is a post from: Nomadic Matt's Travel Site

0 comments: