Tuesday, January 1, 2013

FREE 100 Page Travel Photography eBook

Travel Photo Ebook
Dear Confucio ,

It has been a while since I sent out an email update. That is primary because I have been busy traveling. In 2012 I visited 18 countries/territories and all 7 continents. I've photographed penguins and polar bears. I've spent time in sun, sand and snow. I also flew over 150,000 miles.

To celebrate the New Year, I have a gift for all my email subscribers. I have a new travel photography ebook available for download as of January 1. 

As an email subscriber, there is nothing more you need to do other than click on the link to download it. Like the previous ebook, this can be viewed on both desktop computers and tablets. 

As an extra bonus, I have an another ebook available for your enjoyment. In January 2012 I took an amazing trip to Antarctica with G Adventures. In conjunction with them I have created a photography ebook of experience. This is also available to my email subscribers via instant download.  

I hope you enjoy both books and have a travel filled 2013. I hope to see you when I come through your town!

Antarctica Photography Ebook
Everything-Everywhere.com
N3471 Pinecrest La
Hortonville, WI 54944
Usa


Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

0 comments: