Monday, October 22, 2012

Nomadic Matt's Travel Site: Nomadic Matt’s Travel Planning Services

Nomadic Matt's Travel Site: Nomadic Matt’s Travel Planning Services


Nomadic Matt’s Travel Planning Services

Posted: 22 Oct 2012 01:02 PM PDT

plan your trip with nomadic matt
Today, I am excited to announce a new aspect to this website – trip planning services. It’s going to be really awesome and a great way to help you further reach your travel dreams! When I started traveling, there were no big travel blogs, online guides, and few forums. Online travel wasn't like it is today. I remember doing a lot of planning by myself, reading guidebooks, looking for any information I could find on the Internet, and visiting the occasional STA store to get some information.

Now, it's a lot easier to research your trip online with the advent of resources like blogs, online guides, apps, and YouTube videos.

But I know from all the e-mails I receive that these sources are not always enough. Even after you feel you've learned everything, there is a still a sense of unease that can exist. There's still an uncertainty over planning the right route, or if you picked the right hostel, or got the cheapest flight.

All that information can be overwhelming. Where do you exactly start?

And that's where my new travel planning service comes in. I'm here to assist in creating a personalized travel plan for you. Consider me your own travel concierge. I will sit down with you (virtually via Skype), help plan your journey, suggest accommodations, activities, and itineraries. I'm going to walk you through everything and ease your fears. I'm going to make you ready for the road!

There can be a lot of fear in travel. Talking that first step isn’t as easy for everyone. It’s easy to get lost in the sea of information you find online. I want to take the information I provide to its next step. I want to personally walk you through the entire process so you feel more comfortable about traveling.

I am offering three ways to make that happen:

The “Finding Your Way” Package (Cost: $150 $75, Value: $164)
With this package, you get:

  • My book, "How To Travel the World On $50 USD Per Day" (Value: $14)
  • 1 hour-long Skype planning session (Value: $150 USD)
  • Unlimited e-mail support and follow up

Here you will get my guide for reference and we will spend time walking through your trip and get you started planning.

The “Serious Saver” Package – (Cost: $350 $200, Value: $749)
Includes Package 1 plus:

  • Another 1.5 hours of planning with me (Value: $225 USD)
  • 10% off with G Adventure tours (Value: $200 USD)
  • 7% off your World Nomads insurance (Not applicable to Canadians or Americans) (Value: $50 USD)
  • 10% discount on Eurail passes (Value: $100 USD)
  • 10% off tours booked with Context Travel (Value: $10 USD)
  • Unlimited e-mail support and follow up

With this package you not only get my book but more time with me to plan your trip and $400 USD in travel discounts that you can use for your trip. You’ll save 2x the cost of this package!

The “I Do the Work For You” Package – (Cost: $700 $450, Value: $1,424)
Includes Package 2 plus:

  • Up to 4 hours of planning time (Value: $600 USD)
  • $75 USD round the world ticket credit from AirTreks for your trip.
  • I research, find, and book your flights and accommodation to ensure you the best possible price. (Value: Priceless)
  • Unlimited e-mail support and follow up

This is the ultimate travel package. Here I am your personal concierge. Not only do you get all those great discounts but you get me to plan your trip. After talking to you, I’ll do all the legwork to ensure you get the best possible prices. All you need to do is enjoy your trip!

IN HONOR OF THIS, I AM OFFERING DISCOUNTS TO EVERYONE WHO BOOKS BY 10/26/2012. AFTER THAT, THE PRICES GO BACK TO NORMAL! ACT FAST AND SAVE!

P.S. – You’ll be able to upgrade to a different package anytime you want!

Why me and not a travel agent?

Nomadic MattIf you frequent my website, you know I've been doing this for 6 years and am full of useful information. If you just got here, let me give you some background information: I started traveling the world in 2006 and have been on the ground ever since, exploring more than 60 countries and thousands of destinations in the world. My travel advice has been featured in CNN, Budget Travel, The New York Times, Lonely Planet, BBC, Lifehacker, AOL Travel, and The Huffington Post (just to name a few).

Unlike a travel agent who spends most of their days in an office, I spend my days out there exploring the world and staying up-to-date on the latest in travel and the best deals. I'm out there, living this day-to-day, so I know exactly what to do and how to do it. My constant thirst for knowledge and ways to save money leads me to always know about the latest deals, promotions, tips, and tricks!

Unlike a travel agent, I won't be making any commissions off product sales. I won't be pushing any particular product, route, or package because of money. I'm here to help give you peace of mind. I am your counselor, your coach, your advisor. I’ll create experiences that suit your needs – using whatever company that will make that happen!

By the end of your time with me, I guarantee:

You will feel more relaxed.

You will have a better understanding of how to plan your trip.

You will have a personalized itinerary.

You will know how to turn my tips into action to ensure you get the best prices.

You will have discount codes that will save you hundreds of dollars on your trip.

You will be ready to embark on your trip with peace of mind.

Plus? There is a 100% money back guarantee. If you don’t like the service or advice I’ve given you, you can get your money back within 30 days. My goal is to help you travel better, cheaper, and longer – even if I’m not the person to make that happen for you.

So if you feel like you need just a bit more help planning your trip – whether it be for two weeks, two months, or two years – and would like to sit down and talk to someone, sign up for one of my packages and let someone who has had over 6 years of on-the-ground and around-the-world experience walk you through the process so when you get on that plane, your anxiety will be gone and you’ll know your getting the best value possible.

I’m very excited about this. I think this is a great way to help all of you get close to realizing your travel dreams and take the trip of a lifetime!


Traveling soon? Book your trip through the links below helps support this site and keep it running:
Flights from Vayama | Insurance from World Nomads | Accommodation from HW | G Adventure Tours

©Nomadic Matt's Travel Site

0 comments: